We deeply appreciate the donations provided by members of our community to help us stop the spread of COVID-19 in Whatcom County.
- Current donation needs are provided on the Whatcom Unified Command needs list. To donate items on this list, please call 1-360-788-5329.
- Donations of homemade cloth masks are still needed. Please drop off masks at one of these locations.
- For questions, comments or donation offers, email the Whatcom Unified Command Donations Branch Manager.
For those in the community impacted by the crisis, our Whatcom County philanthropic organizations have stepped up to meet this challenge. Below are key opportunities to make financial contributions to those in need:
- Emergency Recovery Fund: COVID‐19 at the United Way of Whatcom County
- The Resilience Fund at the Whatcom Community Foundation
(A partnership between the Lhaq’temish Foundation and the Whatcom Community Foundation)
- The Whatcom Unified Command Fund at the Whatcom Community Foundation
(Helps Whatcom Unified Command respond to COVID-19 by marshalling resources, connecting and coordinating services across organizations and jurisdictions, and more.)
- Covid‐19 Relief and Response Fund at the Chuckanut Health Foundation
Additional details and information can be found at the Whatcom Center for Philanthropy.