We deeply appreciate the donations provided by members of our community to help us stop the spread of COVID-19 in Whatcom County. At this time, Whatcom Unified Command will no longer be accepting donations of PPE.
- For donation offers, email North Sound Accountable Community of Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As of July 13, donations of cloth face coverings (cloth masks) can be made to Bellingham Makerspace instead of Whatcom Unified’s ballot box drop-off locations. Visit the Bellingham Makerspace website for more information and directions on how to donate masks.
For those in the community impacted by the crisis, our Whatcom County philanthropic organizations have stepped up to meet this challenge. Below are key opportunities to make financial contributions to those in need:
- Emergency Recovery Fund: COVID‐19 at the United Way of Whatcom County
- The Resilience Fund at the Whatcom Community Foundation
(A partnership between the Lhaq’temish Foundation and the Whatcom Community Foundation)
- The Whatcom Unified Command Fund at the Whatcom Community Foundation
(Helps Whatcom Unified Command respond to COVID-19 by marshalling resources, connecting and coordinating services across organizations and jurisdictions, and more.)
- Covid‐19 Relief and Response Fund at the Chuckanut Health Foundation
Additional details and information can be found at the Whatcom Center for Philanthropy.