Learn about tools and resources for local businesses to utilize, and help our team assess the extent of economic impacts from the COIVD-19 outbreak.
I’m looking for:
Topics are listed alphabetically
Small Business Assistance and Loans
Help and assistance for small businesses is available from the local and federal government.
- City of Bellingham economic relief measures for businesses, utility customers, and City tenants Information impacted by COVID-19
- Washington State information to support businesses and workers affected by COVID-19
- Washington State Department of Commerce information on COVID-19 assistance and resources; up to $5 million of the Governor’s Strategic Reserve Funds will be made available as small grants to small businesses across the state to help prevent closure due to COVID-19
- U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to Washington small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Essential Business Registration
Information Regarding the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order from Governor Inslee on March 23, 2020
- Answers regarding essential business registration from Governor Inslee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order on March 23, 2020.
Planning, Prevention and Responding to Covid-19
- COVID-19 Guidance for Workplaces and Retail Businesses (Whatcom County Health Department)
- COVID-19 Guidance for Food Establishments During Statewide Closure (Whatcom County Health Department)
- Decision Making about Closures and Cancellations
- Guidance for Donated Food Distribution Organizations During Statewide Closure
- Guidelines for Safely Sharing Food With Your Neighbors
- Guidance for Restaurants, Businesses & Community Organizations
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (CDC)
- Food Worker and Establishment Guidance on COVID-19 (DOH)
- Workplace and Employer Resources & Recommendations (DOH)
Social Distancing & Closure Information
- Find social distancing recommendations currently in place for what’s open & closed in Washington state.